Monday, September 12, 2011

"I Think I Talk To You Best When I Sing. I Sing About Almost Everything."

This is the best way I can think of to help you, provided you need it at present:

1.) These Days - Nico
2.) Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? - Morrissey
3.) New York State Of Mind - Billy Joel
4.) Miss Misery  - Elliott Smith
5.) Land Locked Blues - Bright Eyes
6.) How To Disappear Completely - Radiohead
7.) Flatlands (Sprawl II) - Arcade Fire
8.) Against All Odds - Phil Collins
9.) That's How People Grow Up - Morrissey
10.) Don't Let Them See You Cry - Manchester Orchestra
11.) The World At Large - Modest Mouse
12.) Romeo And Juliet (Cover) - The Killers
13.) Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
14.) She - Elvis Costello
15.) Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
16.) Most Of The Time - Bob Dylan
17.) Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
18.) Oh My God - Jars Of Clay
19.) The River - Manchester Orchestra
20.) Transatlatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
21.) My Body Is A Cage - Arcade Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment